Bhrigu's question

कभी जो याद भी आता हूँ मैं तो कहते हैं के आज बज़्म में कुछ फ़ित्ना-ओ-फ़साद नहीं - मिर्ज़ा ग़ालिब

Name:
Location: the valley, California, United States

Bay Area, Strategy Manager, Haas- U. C. Berkeley, Marathons

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mumbai - Sudheendra Kulkarni

Sudheendra Kulkarni, former political secy to Mr. L. K. Advani writes about his experiences.

There was still neck-deep water down the road towards Andheri. So I took a long detour to trudge through a slum to come to Oshiwara. Through the chaos all around, I found a rickshaw that stopped at my waving. ‘‘Main sirf Jogeshwari tak aapko chhod sakta hoon,’’ the young driver, who already had three passengers on the rear seat, said as he offered half his own seat to me.
‘‘Kitna paisa loge?’’ I asked after making myself comfortable.
‘‘Kuchh nahin loonga bhaisahib. Ab 18 ghante se free service kar rahan hoon, non-stop. Oshiwara se Jogeshwari tak jisko bhi meri zaroorat hai, unki seva mein main haazir hoon.’’ I asked him his name. ‘‘Mohammad.’’

2 Comments:

Blogger @mit said...

Good Post -- I think it was unfortunate that BJP lost Sudheendra Kulkarni . The guy had some brains. I just hope that BJP realizes that hate politics is good for one season and will never bring them back to power

2:20 PM  
Blogger Quizman said...

@mit - thanks. Agreed.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home